Infertility Treatments in Temecula, California
Fertility medicine today is all about aggressive surgical, chemical, and technological intervention, however I, Dr. Yue Wang, Fertility expert with over 30 years of experience of functional Chinese Medicine offer a better alternative. I use a special holistic approach in making babies, drawing on the best of both Eastern and Western medicine.
By identifying your fertility type, inspired by the classical patterns of Chinese Medicine, I can focus in on the strategies most helpful in your particular situation, and avoid/help identify the things that may be causing you problems.
- Accurately pinpointing the cause of your fertility problems
- Choosing fertility-promoting foods
- Properly predicting the best time to conceive
- Making specific and sometimes surprising lifestyle choices, like exercising less
- Taking proper Chinese herbs and Supplements
- Getting acupuncture along with IVF/IUI.
Some people will need additional support from a health care professional, whether conventional or complementary or both, but will greatly increase their odds of success by following the "Making Babies" plan. For many women, however, these simple steps will be all they need to conceive. Let us help you achieve and enjoy a successful pregnancy!
Infertility Success! By Dr. Wang
Improving the quality of eggs and sperms is the KEY! This doesn’t mean lost time; it means giving your body a head start. If you do not conceive naturally and decide to use ART, IVF or IUI, you can rest assured that the time spent on improving your health will give you the best possible outcome and that is a Take Home Healthy Baby.
Many women feel a sense that their “biological clock” is running out. I LOVE empowering smart driven women, like YOU. I can equip you with knowledge and skills based on the ancient time-tested wisdom of Chinese medicine that can TRANSFORM your fertility.
I'm Dr. Yue Wang, Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine, fertility acupuncturist, herbalist, nutritionist, functional medicine doctor and a mother with over 20 years of experience making babies 🙂
Let me Make YOU a pregnancy success story!
Ready to find out more? Call Dr. Wang's Office
Schedule your life changing $125 Fertility Consultation today!
How Can We Help?
I truly believe that healthy bodies are more likely to have healthy babies. Just as a gardener enriches the soil before planting a seed, I believe in investing in your health and your body before you conceive. As you begin to think about starting a family, I encourage you to take three months to get in the best shape.
A Fertility Success Story!
This is the text message from a family member of Baby Isabella Rose.
"Lacy had her baby! Thank you so much for helping her Dr. Wang! Her name is 'Isabella Rose'. When she went to the OB yesterday afternoon they said she was not dilated at all and that her cervix was too high up. They scheduled to induce her as they didn’t think she would go into labor. Guess What? Acupuncture did it!"
"You are truly the baby whisperer Dr. Wang"!
"At 6 pm she started having contractions! At 6 pm she started having contractions. She had no meds all natural 3 pushes and she was out! 7ibs 9 oz at 10 a.m."
Tips for Taking Your Basal Body Temperature
- You’ll need a basal body thermometer. You can find them at most pharmacies. A regular one can’t detect such a small change in temperature
- Keep the thermometer, paper, and pencil by your bedside
- Take your temperature at the same time every morning while still in bed
- Don’t do anything before your measuring your BBT. Don’t eat, drink, smoke, get up, or move around
- You can take your temperature orally, rectally, or vaginally. Do it the same way every time.
Your basal body temperature (BBT) changes throughout the month according to where you are in your cycle. Tracking your BBT helps you determine when you’re most fertile.
- Before ovulation, your BBT is usually about 96 F to 98 F
- During ovulation, your body releases the hormone progesterone. This raises your BBT by 0.4 to 0.8 degrees a day or two after ovulation
- This rise in temperature usually lasts until your period starts
If you have been trying to conceive for a while without success, you may be feeling dispirited and discouraged. It is my passion to help you go through the most difficult time. For some of our patients, Chinese medicine is all they need to conceive, while for others it makes more sense to combine Eastern medicine with the best Western medicine has to offer. Either way, we’re here to support you.
We create a personalized plan to increase your chances of conceiving. Depending on your personal needs, your regimen could include:
- If you become pregnant, your temperature will stay elevated during your pregnancy.
- After charting for a couple of months, you may see a pattern emerge
- You’re most fertile two to three days before ovulation, and 12 to 24 hours after ovulating
- Sperm can live up to six days in a woman’s body. So your best chance for conception is to have sex a few days before you ovulate
Acupuncture Improves IUI/IVF Success Rate
Acupuncture has been used to optimize men and women’s fertility for over 2000 years. Recent clinical studies show that combining acupuncture with your IUI/IVF can: Optimize your chances of implantation and full-term births
- Reduce stress and help you relax before and during IUI/IVF
- Minimize symptoms associated with ART treatment
- Our acupuncture treatment plans are based on evidence-based protocols and range from preconception programs to one or two treatments on the day of embryo transfer to a course of treatment that leads up to IUI/
- IVF transfer and continues after it, which have been shown to increase overall pregnancy rates.
- You and our acupuncturist will discuss which plan best suits your needs. Studies suggest that acupuncture is more effective when done with increased frequency.
Below are some of our treatment options:
Acupuncture before and during the medication phase of IUI/IVF Clinical trials have shown that acupuncture performed before and during
IUI/IVF increases blood flow to the uterus and ovaries. In addition, acupuncture regulates fertility hormones, which may contribute to follicle development and increased implantation. We prescribe two to three treatments per week for six to twelve weeks before egg retrieval plus treatment at the time of embryo transfer to optimize your results.
Preconception Treatment of Traditional Chinese medicine offers you a natural way to optimize your fertility during the critical 4
6 months before conception. Our preconception program combines diet therapy, lifestyle counseling, mind-body techniques, herbal formulas, and acupuncture, all designed to balance your hormones and boost your overall health and well being.
The preconception program can help you enhance your fertility naturally or ensure that your body is in the best condition to conceive before you try IUI/IVF. Dr. Wang will work with you to do an in-depth evaluation of you and your partner’s condition and create a personalized treatment plan based on your individual diagnosis.
In the U.S. the pregnancy success rates among women using IVF aged between 35 and 40 remained as low as 35 percent and just 20 percent among women older than 40 years of age, the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention statistics revealed, pretty expensive also. Starting acupuncture as soon as possible to prepare for your cycle will result in the best success.